Do you want tasty salsa? Uncle Julio’s Salsa recipe is great! It has fresh stuff that makes your taste buds happy. It’s not just for dipping; it’s like a party in a jar. If you like salsa or never had it, you’ll like this.
What Does Uncle Julio’s Salsa Taste Like?
Uncle Julio’s Salsa is super tasty! It’s like a party in your mouth! It has ripe tomatoes, zingy onions, and a bit of cilantro. It’s not too mild or too hot, just right. You’ll taste the fresh outdoors. It’s so good; you’ll keep dipping chips!
When Did I First Try Uncle Julio’s Salsa?
I remember when I first had it. It was a sunny day at a family barbecue. My cousin gave me a chip with this salsa, and wow! My taste buds danced. I loved it from the first bite. Now, I always have it at home.
Ingredients To Make Uncle Julio’s Salsa
- White Onion = 1 Medium
- Tomatoes = 4 Large
- Goya Foods Vegetable Oil = 3 tablespoons
- Cayenne Powder = 1 ½ teaspoon
- McCormick Chili Powder = 1 ½ teaspoon
- Chipotle Pepper = 1
- Adobo Sauce From Goya Chipotles = 2 teaspoons
- Fresh Lime Juice = 1 ½ tablespoon
- Cilantro (Finely Chopped) = 3 tablespoons
- Garlic, Salt To Taste = 3 Cloves
How To Make Uncle Julio’s Salsa
Step by step instructions:
Heat oven to 350°F.
Cut tomatoes and onions; put on a tray with oil.
Add chili, cayenne; bake 30-35 mins.
Flip halfway; check for moisture.
Add oil if needed.
When brown and blistered, done.
Take out chipotle stems, seeds.
Mix cilantro, garlic, veggies, chipotle.
Pour lime juice; blend until smooth.
Cool in a bowl or jar.
Is it spicy?
It has a bit of kick, good for all.
Is it gluten-free?
Yes, gluten-free, so dip without worries!
How long in the fridge?
It’s best within a week.
Tips for Enjoying Salsa
- Chill it: Salsa is better cold.
- Mix it up: Try adding diced avocados.
- Tortilla soup: Use it for tasty soup.
What to Eat with Uncle Julio’s Salsa
- Chips: Classic and yummy!
- Tacos: Great on your favorite tacos.
- Chicken: Put it on grilled chicken for flavor.
- Potatoes: Makes baked potatoes tastier.
- Eggs: Give your breakfast some zing.
- To keep Uncle Julio’s Salsa tasty, put it in the fridge. Close the jar tight after using. It’s good for about a week, but you’ll probably finish it sooner!
More Amazing Recipes
- Poyo Poyo Sauce Recipe
- Taco Bell Lava Sauce Recipe
- Arby’s Bronco Berry Sauce Recipe
- Boss Sauce Recipe
Uncle Julio’s Salsa isn’t just for dipping; it makes any meal better. Whether you’re trying it with chips or adding zest to dishes, you need this salsa. Grab a jar and savor the salsa. It’s a jar full of joy, waiting for you! Enjoy!
Uncle Julio’s Salsa Recipe
- 1 Medium White Onion
- 4 Large Tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons Goya Foods Vegetable Oil
- 1 ½ teaspoon Cayenne Powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon McCormick Chili Powder
- 1 Chipotle Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Adobo Sauce From Goya Chipotles
- 1 ½ tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 tablespoons Cilantro (Finely Chopped)
- 3 Cloves Garlic, Salt To Taste
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut tomatoes and onions; put on a tray with oil.
- Add chili, cayenne; bake 30-35 mins.
- Flip halfway; check for moisture.
- Add oil if needed.
- When brown and blistered, done.
- Take out chipotle stems, seeds.
- Mix cilantro, garlic, veggies, chipotle.
- Pour lime juice; blend until smooth.
- Cool in a bowl or jar.