Do you want a tasty side dish to go with a juicy steak? Try the Texas Roadhouse Steak Fries recipe. These fries are thick and delicious. You can have them with steak or on their own. They’re like a warm, satisfying hug for your taste buds.
How Do Texas Roadhouse Steak Fries Taste?
The taste? Pure comfort. These fries are thick and crunchy outside, but soft inside. They have just the right amount of salt to make the natural potato taste even better. It’s like a cozy feeling for your taste buds!
When Did I First Try Texas Roadhouse Steak Fries?
I first had these yummy fries when I went to Texas Roadhouse with my family. When the server brought a hot basket of these golden fries, I was curious. With the first bite, I fell in love. Since then, I always order them when I visit.
Ingredients To Make Texas Roadhouse Steak Fries
- Cheddar cheese grated = 2 cups
- Frying oil
- Salt = 1/4 teaspoon
- Bacon slices = 6 -8
- Garlic salt = 1/4 teaspoon
- Frozen steak-style French fries = 4 cups
- Onion powder = 1/4 teaspoon
How To Make Texas Roadhouse Steak Fries
Grate cheddar cheese and keep it aside.
Warm oil to 350-375°F (177-190°C).
Cook bacon until it’s crispy, then break it into pieces.
Put the frozen fries in the hot oil, and fry for 5-7 minutes until they’re golden.
Place the fried fries on a paper towel-lined plate to remove extra oil.
Mix cheddar, crumbled bacon, garlic salt, onion powder, and salt.
Cover the cooked fries with this cheese mixture.
Spread them on a baking sheet, and bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese melts.
Let them cool before serving with your favourite sauce.
Are Texas Roadhouse Steak Fries easy to make at home?
Yes, they’re easy to make.
What kind of potatoes do you need?
Typically, use russet potatoes.
Can I add extra flavours?
Yes, you can add your favourite seasonings.
To make these fries even better, here are some tips:
- Use thick-cut russet potatoes for the perfect texture.
- Preheat your oven or fryer for crispy results.
- Toss the fries in a bit of olive oil before cooking.
- Season with salt, pepper, and your favourite herbs or spices.
What To Eat with Texas Roadhouse Steak Fries
- Creamy Garlic Dip: A rich and tasty dip.
- Loaded Cheese Fries: Make them even better with cheese and bacon.
- Classic Ketchup: A favourite for dipping.
- Sour Cream and Chives: Cool and tangy for your fries.
- Homemade Gravy: Great for covering your fries.
- If you have leftovers, put them in an airtight container in the fridge. To make them crispy again, heat them in the oven for a few minutes or use an air fryer.
Texas Roadhouse Steak Fries are a side dish that always satisfies. They’re simple, delicious, and perfect with a juicy steak. Whether you’re eating out or trying them at home, you’ll love these fries. So, next time you’re at Texas Roadhouse or in your own kitchen, enjoy the goodness of Texas Roadhouse Steak Fries!
More Amazing Recipes
- Poyo Poyo Sauce Recipe
- Taco Bell Lava Sauce Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Italian Dressing Recipe
- Texas Roadhouse Chicken Fried Steak Recipe
Texas Roadhouse Steak Fries Recipe
- 2 cups Cheddar cheese grated
- Frying oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 6 -8 Bacon slices
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic salt
- 4 cups Frozen steak-style French fries
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion powder
- Grate cheddar cheese and keep it aside.
- Warm oil to 350-375°F (177-190°C).
- Cook bacon until it's crispy, then break it into pieces.
- Put the frozen fries in the hot oil, and fry for 5-7 minutes until they're golden.
- Place the fried fries on a paper towel-lined plate to remove extra oil.
- Mix cheddar, crumbled bacon, garlic salt, onion powder, and salt.
- Cover the cooked fries with this cheese mixture.
- Spread them on a baking sheet, and bake for 10-15 minutes until the cheese melts.
- Let them cool before serving with your favourite sauce.