Have you ever eaten something that made you really happy? Well, that’s what happened to me when I first had Pumpkin Crunch Hawaii. In this blog I will share with you a Pumpkin Crunch Hawaii Recipe that is extremely delicious. It’s like a party in your mouth – sweet, crispy, and super tasty! But what is Pumpkin Crunch Hawaii exactly?
Pumpkin Crunch Hawaii is a yummy dessert that mixes the tasty pumpkin with a special layer of crunchy sweetness on top. It’s a dessert that Hawaiians love as much as their pretty beaches and hula dancing.
How Does Pumpkin Crunch Hawaii Taste?
Let me explain it easily. Imagine having a spoonful of creamy pumpkin pie, and when you take a bite, you find a sweet, crispy layer that’s a bit like candy. It’s like a happy tune in your mouth, with the pumpkin’s earthy flavor mixing perfectly with the sweet crunch on top.
When I First Tried Pumpkin Crunch Hawaii?
I remember the first time I had Pumpkin Crunch Hawaii. It was at a family get-together, and my Auntie Jane brought it. One bite, and I was in love. I couldn’t get enough of this delightful dessert. I asked her for the recipe, and she was happy to share it, along with her secret tips.
Ingredients To Make Pumpkin Crunch Hawaii
- Pumpkin puree = 15 ounces
- Evaporated milk = 12 ounces
- Eggs = 4
- White sugar = 1 ½ cups
- Pumpkin pie spice = 2 teaspoons
- Salt = 1 teaspoon
- Yellow cake mix = 1 package
- Chopped pecans = 1 cup
- Margarine melted = 1 cup
- Frozen whipped topping thawed = 8 ounces
How To Make Pumpkin Crunch Hawaii
Step by step instructions:
Heat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
In a big bowl, mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, spices, and salt.
Put the pumpkin mix in the pan.
Sprinkle cake mix on the pumpkin, and press it down, no stirring!
Put pecans on top evenly and pour melted margarine.
Can I use canned pumpkin for this recipe?
Yes! Canned pumpkin works just as well and saves you time.
How long does Pumpkin Crunch Hawaii stay fresh?
It’s so yummy; it usually disappears in a day or two. But if you have some left, put it in the fridge for up to three days.
- Use yellow cake mix for a perfect golden crunch.
- Add chopped nuts for extra flavor and texture.
- Try it warm with vanilla ice cream for a special treat.
What to Eat With Pumpkin Crunch Hawaii
Whipped Cream: Put a bit of whipped cream on top for creaminess.
Fresh Berries: Berries’ tartness goes great with the sweet dessert.
A Cup of Coffee: Sip coffee with it for a warm and tasty combo.
- If you somehow have leftovers, here’s what to do. Cover Pumpkin Crunch Hawaii with plastic wrap or foil and keep it in the fridge. A quick warm-up in the microwave, and it’s just like fresh.
More Amazing Recipes
In the dessert world, Pumpkin Crunch Hawaii is a real treasure. Its mix of flavors and textures makes everyone happy at parties. I hope you try it and enjoy this Hawaiian treat. It’s like a piece of paradise right in your own kitchen!
Pumpkin Crunch Hawaii Recipe
- 15 ounces Pumpkin puree
- 12 ounces Evaporated milk
- 4 Eggs
- 1 ½ cups White sugar
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 package Yellow cake mix
- 1 cup Chopped pecans
- 1 cup Margarine melted
- 8 ounces Frozen whipped topping thawed
- Heat the oven to 350°F and grease a 9×13-inch baking pan.
- In a big bowl, mix pumpkin, milk, eggs, sugar, spices, and salt.
- Put the pumpkin mix in the pan.
- Sprinkle cake mix on the pumpkin, and press it down, no stirring!
- Put pecans on top evenly and pour melted margarine.