Do you want to make your food more exciting? I would like to introduce you to Mrs Wages Salsa Mix Recipe. It’s like a magic spice mix that turns ordinary tomatoes into delicious salsa. It doesn’t require any cooking skills, and the best part? It tastes amazing!
How Does It Taste?
It is a burst of flavour! A perfect balance of mild and spicy; it’s just right. It’s made to make fresh tomatoes, onions, and peppers taste even better. You get the taste of homemade salsa without all the hard work.
When Was I First Introduced To Mrs Wages Salsa Mix
I first tried it at a barbecue when a friend brought salsa made with Mrs Wages Salsa Mix. I loved it! She shared her secret – Mrs Wages Salsa Mix. Making salsa became so easy for me. I use it all the time, whether for a party or a simple meal.
Ingredients To Make Mrs Wages Salsa Mix
- Cilantro (dried) = 1 cup
- Parsley (dried) = 1 cup
- Onion (dried and minced ) = 1 cup
- Jalapeno pepper flakes (dried) = ½ cup
- Red pepper flakes (dried) = ½ cup
- Garlic (dried and minced) = ¼ cup
- Garlic powder = 2 tablespoon
- Onion powder = 2 tablespoon
- Salt = 1 tablespoon
- Coarse black pepper = 1 tablespoon
How To Make Mrs Wages Salsa Mix
Step By Step Instructions:
Add all dried herbs and spices to a large bowl and stir well.
Thoroughly stir the mixture with a spoon.
Transfer the salsa blend into an airtight container.
Keep it cool and dark.
For salsa, mix 2 tbsp of blend with 10 oz Rotel tomatoes.
Is it gluten-free?
Mrs Wages Salsa Mix is gluten-free and suits people with special diets.
How spicy is it?
It’s a bit spicy. If you like it less spicy, use less mix.
- Get Creative: Try different veggies like corn, black beans, or mango to make unique salsa.
- Adjust the Heat: Add jalapeños for more spice or sour cream to make it milder.
Delicious Sides To Eat With Mrs Wages Salsa Mix
- Tortilla Chips: Dip your chips in salsa.
- Tacos: Put salsa on your tacos.
- Grilled Chicken: Top your chicken with salsa.
- Baked Potatoes: Try salsa on baked potatoes.
- Eggs: Put salsa on scrambled eggs.
- Refrigerate your salsa in a sealed container. Although it keeps fresh for about a week, it won’t last that long!
More Amazing Recipes
- Everglades Seasoning Recipe
- Flavor God Taco Tuesday Recipe
- Darius Mac And Cheese Recipe
- Lebanon Bologna Recipe
Mrs Wages Salsa Mix makes salsa-making easy and tasty. Great salsa doesn’t require you to be a chef.
Whether you’re good at cooking or just beginning, you’ll enjoy the tasty boost it gives your food. Want to amaze your friends at the next gathering?
Give Mrs Wages Salsa Mix a try! It’s the secret ingredient you’ve been missing. You won’t be disappointed. Enjoy making salsa!
Mrs Wages Salsa Mix Recipe (Copycat)
- 1 cup Cilantro (dried)
- 1 cup Parsley (dried)
- 1 cup Onion (dried and minced )
- ½ cup Jalapeno pepper flakes (dried)
- ½ cup Red pepper flakes (dried)
- ¼ cup Garlic (dried and minced)
- 2 tablespoon Garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon Onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Coarse black pepper
- Add all dried herbs and spices to a large bowl and stir well.
- Thoroughly stir the mixture with a spoon.
- Transfer the salsa blend into an airtight container.
- Keep it cool and dark.
- For salsa, mix 2 tbsp of blend with 10 oz Rotel tomatoes.