The summer weather can get very hot, so what could be a better way to enjoy it than with a delicious and refreshing cocktail? You can make a simple and delicious Easy Blackberry Martini Recipe for a cosy evening at home.
Blackberries are in season, so they are the perfect fruit to use in this recipe. Blackberries add tasteful fruity flavour and life to the cocktail, and they also help equity the sweetness of the vodka.
A few years back, I gave this easy blackberry martini recipe a shot, and I have a fruity flavour to the drink. I love whipping up this cocktail for parties, just like you do! I have been hooked on Blackberry martinis ever since. The drink achieves a wonderful harmony of sweetness and smoothness, and the presence of blackberries adds a delightful touch.
This blackberry martini is easy to make, and it does not need fancy ingredients, you need simple ingredients.
Ingredients for Making Easy Blackberry Martini
- Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice (Recommended) = 1 oz
- Monin Blackberry Syrup (Recommended) = ½ oz
- Pineapple Juice = 1 oz
- Finlandia Raspberry Vodka = 1.25 oz
- Ice = 2 cups
- Lemon Wheel (For Garnish)
Steps Involved in Making Easy Blackberry Martini
To make Blackberry Martini, you will need some pineapple juice, Finlandia raspberry vodka, Monin blackberry syrup and Ocean Spray cranberry juice.
To make the drink, place the pineapple juice, vodka, blackberry syrup and cranberry juice in a shaker.
Fill with ice and shake the drink (for 20 seconds).
Pour the mixture into a glass filled with ice, preferably a rocks glass or Collins glass.
Before serving, add a lemon wheel as a garnish.
- If you want to make the cocktail gluten-free, make sure to use vodka that is specifically labelled as gluten-free.
- If you prefer a sweeter taste, you can add more syrup or simple syrup to the drink until it reaches your desired level of sweetness.
- For an additional kick of flavour, consider adding a small amount of your favourite liqueur, like Chambord Raspberry Liqueur.
Q: What can I use as a substitute for vodka?
A: If you prefer a non-alcoholic version or want to try a different flavour, you can substitute vodka with non-alcoholic spirit alternatives or even sparkling water for a fruity mocktail.
Q: Can I use frozen blackberries for the recipe?
A: Yes, you can use frozen blackberries if fresh ones are not available. Just make sure to thaw them before using them and adjust the sweetness accordingly.
Q: How can I make the drink sweeter?
A: If you prefer a sweeter Blackberry Martini, you can add more simple syrup to taste. Adjust the sweetness gradually, stirring and tasting along the way until you achieve your desired level of sweetness.
More Amazing Recipes
In conclusion, the Blackberry Martini is a delicious and refreshing cocktail that can be easily made at home. With its combination of blackberries, vodka, simple syrup, and lemon juice. Whether you are enjoying it for a special occasion or a casual get-together, this cocktail is sure to impress your guests with its fruity and delightful taste. Cheers to a fantastic homemade Blackberry Martini!
Easy Blackberry Martini Recipe
- 1 oz Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice (Recommended)
- ½ oz Monin Blackberry Syrup (Recommended)
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1.25 oz Finlandia Raspberry Vodka
- 2 cups Ice
- Lemon Wheel (For Garnish)
- To make Blackberry Martini, you will need some pineapple juice, Finlandia raspberry vodka, Monin blackberry syrup and Ocean Spray cranberry juice.
- To make the drink, place the pineapple juice, vodka, blackberry syrup and cranberry juice in a shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake the drink (for 20 seconds).
- Pour the mixture into a glass filled with ice, preferably a rocks glass or Collins glass.
- Before serving, add a lemon wheel as a garnish.