If you want a tasty side dish that’s easy to make for family dinners, think about the Costco Scalloped Potatoes recipe. These are creamy, cheesy potatoes that people really like. I eat them a lot at dinner.
What Are Costco Scalloped Potatoes?
Costco Scalloped Potatoes are easy and yummy. They’re thin potato slices with creamy sauce and cheese. You bake them, and they turn all golden and tasty. It’s like a warm and cozy meal ready to cook when you buy it.
How Do Costco Scalloped Potatoes Taste?
They taste like comfort food. Creamy, cheesy, and just right with seasoning. Each bite is like a warm hug. They’re rich, so you might want seconds!
When Did I First Try Costco Scalloped Potatoes?
I found them when shopping one day. I thought they were handy, so I tried them. Now, I have them for dinner a lot.
Ingredients To Make Costco Scalloped Potatoes
- White potatoes sliced thickly = 6 pounds
- Milk = 4 cups
- Chicken broth = 2 cup
- Large onion diced = 2
- Salt = 1 teaspoon
- Garlic minced = 4 cloves
- Pepper = 1/2 teaspoon
- Butter = 1/2 cup
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Flour = 1/2 cup
How To Make Costco Scalloped Potatoes
Heat oven to 375°F.
Use butter to grease the dish.
Mix potatoes, milk, broth, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic in a bowl.
Put the mix into the dish evenly.
In a pan, melt butter, and mix with flour to make a paste.
Pour this butter-flour mix over the potatoes.
Bake for 45-50 minutes until golden.
Cover with foil, bake for 15 more minutes until soft. Serve warm.
How Do I Cook Costco Scalloped Potatoes?
It’s easy. Follow the baking instructions on the package.
Can I Add More Cheese?
Yes! Sprinkle extra cheese on top for even more cheesy goodness.
Are They Gluten-Free?
No, they have gluten in them.
- To make them extra special, try adding fresh herbs like thyme or rosemary. You can also mix different cheeses to suit your taste.
What to Eat With Costco Scalloped Potatoes
- Roasted Asparagus – A tasty contrast to the creamy potatoes.
- Grilled Chicken – Good with the potatoes for a meal.
- Garden Salad – A fresh and crunchy side.
If you have extra (though that’s rare), put them in an airtight container in the fridge. You can warm them up in the microwave or oven later.
Costco Scalloped Potatoes are an easy and delicious side dish for any meal. They’re creamy, cheesy, and simple to make. So, next time you’re at Costco, don’t forget to grab some and make your dinner even better!
More Amazing Recipes
- Creole Dipping Sauce Recipe
- Diners Drive Ins and Dives Chili Recipe
- Howard Johnson Chicken Croquettes Recipe
- Dave’s Hot Chicken Sauce Recipe
Costco Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
- 6 pounds White potatoes sliced thickly
- 4 cups Milk
- 2 cup Chicken broth
- 2 Large onion diced
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/2 cup Butter
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup Flour
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Use butter to grease the dish.
- Mix potatoes, milk, broth, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic in a bowl.
- Put the mix into the dish evenly.
- In a pan, melt butter, and mix with flour to make a paste.
- Pour this butter-flour mix over the potatoes.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until golden.
- Cover with foil, bake for 15 more minutes until soft. Serve warm.