Do you want to know about the butterscotch moonshine recipe? Well, it’s a sweet surprise. Butterscotch moonshine is like a Southern charm flavour in a jar. It’s smooth and sugary, mixing the warmth of butterscotch with the strength of moonshine.
How does Butterscotch Moonshine Taste?
Imagine sipping on butterscotch moonshine – it’s like a cozy hug from your grandma. It’s sweet, with a hint of vanilla, and a touch of that moonshine power. The flavours dance on your tongue like a country fiddle tune, leaving you with a warm and tingly feeling.
How did I first taste Butterscotch Moonshine?
I first tried butterscotch moonshine at a backyard BBQ on a warm summer evening. A neighbour gave me a small jar, and I took a careful sip. First, I tasted the sweet butterscotch flavour, followed by the strong moonshine kick. It was love at first sip.
Ingredients To Make Butterscotch Moonshine
- Water = 1 Cup
- Moonshine = 1 Cup
- Food coloring = 1 pinch
- Butterscotch extract = 1 tablespoon
- Sugar = 1 Cup
- Brandy = 1/2 Cup
How To Make Butterscotch Moonshine
Use a small saucepan to mix water and raw sugar to create a simple syrup.
Fill up a mason jar with moonshine.
Pour the sugar syrup you made into the jar.
Add butterscotch extract to the mix.
Pour in some brandy to make it even better.
Leave the mixture at room temperature for 2 days.
Can you buy butterscotch moonshine in a store?
Absolutely! Some liquor stores sell it, or you can check local distilleries.
How strong is butterscotch moonshine?
It varies, but usually, it’s around 40-60 proof, so drink responsibly.
Tips for Making Butterscotch Moonshine at Home
Making your own butterscotch moonshine is easier than wrestling a bull. All you need is moonshine, brown sugar, butterscotch syrup, and vanilla extract. Mix them up, and you’re ready to shine!
- Use Good Moonshine: Pick moonshine with a taste you like; it’ll show in your drink.
- Adjust Sweetness: Make it sweeter or less sweet by adding more or less brown sugar and butterscotch syrup.
- Add Flavors: Try adding cinnamon sticks or a bit of nutmeg for extra taste.
What Goes Well With Butterscotch Moonshine
Now, let’s talk about what to enjoy with your butterscotch moonshine. It pairs well with various tasty sides:
- Apple Slices: Thinly sliced apples give a fresh, crisp contrast to the sweet and smooth butterscotch.
- Pecan Pie: A slice of pecan pie with butterscotch moonshine? It’s heavenly.
- Popcorn: Season popcorn with caramel or brown sugar for a delightful match.
- Vanilla Ice Cream: Pour butterscotch moonshine over vanilla ice cream for a boozy dessert.
- Cheddar Cheese: Sharp cheddar cheese complements butterscotch’s sweetness perfectly.
If you’re not sharing it right away, remember these storage tips:
- Keep it in a cool, dark spot away from sunlight.
- Seal it tightly to keep the flavour and stop it from evaporating.
- Don’t let it sit for years; butterscotch moonshine is best fresh.
More Amazing Recipes
- Nobu Lychee Martini Recipe
- Italian Rum Punch Recipe
- Applesauce Shot Recipe
- Blue Gatorade Shot Recipe
Butterscotch moonshine is a delightful treat that brings a touch of the South to your sipping experience. Whether you’re on a porch swing or by a campfire, it’s a sweet and spirited companion for those laid-back moments. So, pour yourself a jar, relax, and let butterscotch moonshine serenade your taste buds with its smooth and sugary charm. Cheers, y’all!
Butterscotch Moonshine Recipe
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Moonshine
- 1 pinch Food coloring
- 1 tablespoon Butterscotch extract
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brandy
- Use a small saucepan to mix water and raw sugar to create a simple syrup.
- Fill up a mason jar with moonshine.
- Pour the sugar syrup you made into the jar.
- Add butterscotch extract to the mix.
- Pour in some brandy to make it even better.
- Leave the mixture at room temperature for 2 days.